Car Headlight Restoration Vaporizer Kit
This is a fast and easy way to restore and protect your headlight.
How to use:
- Thoroughly clean headlight
- Pre soak wet sanding paper and apply water to headlight. Start sanding the hazed/ yellowed headlight. We recommend starting from 600 grit and work through to 1500 or 2000 grit.
- Once wet sanding is complete, use a degreaser to wipe down the headlight.
- Fill 80 – 100ml of restoration fluid into the vaporizer jug and tightly seal ( ensure included sealing rubber is fitted on to the lid)
- Plug the vaporizer into power and the jug and wait approximately 5 – 6 minutes (or until a fine vapor start to appear from the tip of the jug)
- From approximately 1 cm away and starting from the top to bottom, allow the vapor to coat the headlight. During this process, the headlight will start to go clear, indicating it is now sufficiently coated.
- Allow to dry. We recommend allowing an hour.
- One 600ml restoration fluid should be enough to coat approximately 60 headlights.
1 x vaporizer ( include lid, seal and electrical cord)
600ml restoration fluid