PERL: PLASTIC, ENGINE, RUBBER, LEATHER
Very Concentrated – dilution 1:5 Making this very economical to use!
PERL Coat by CarPro is a concentrated versatile water-based, protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather that offers tremendous UV protection. PERL Coat is a water based dilute to suit product, covering a large array of tasking within car care. It can be used to restores the like-new appearance of hard exterior plastic surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. The sun can be damaging on flexible materials, like rubber, plastic, and leather. Gradually & over the course of time they fade & become brittle and cracked. PERL Coat is changing the rules. PERL Coat provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months on interior and engine surfaces. Durability on Exterior Surfaces varies based on the type of plastic and the exposure in your environment. It can protect for up to 3 months on exterior surfaced as well however if you see constant rainy conditions the darkness will fade from some plastics and tires sooner. For a dedicated extremely long lasting Exterior Trim Coating please take a look at our “CarPro DLux” product.
- UV protection: It protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Versatility: Interior Vinyl, Plastics, and Finished Leather / Exterior Plastic and Rubber Trim, Window Seals & Tires / Engine bays
- Price and Value: PERL Coat is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour into a spray bottle.
- Appearance: Rich Satin look but not greasy
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and contains no solvents. It will not damage tires or dry out plastic. But once dry it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
- Stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
Dilutions: (Note- You are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well) Below are some suggestions
- External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted~1:1 (I recomend 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking finish available.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Shake Diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off as needed
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid Skin and eye contact
- Keep Container closed after use
- Keep away from Children