CQuartz Finest Reserve
CQuartz Finest Reserve is an entirely new technology developed to carry the torch for the ultimate development of the CarPro line of advanced nanotechnology coatings! Backed by a 3-Year CarPro Certified Warranty, CQuartz Finest Reserve is an extremely complex hybrid blend of sio2 infused epoxy nano particles.
This Next-Gen technology utilizes an advanced hybrid nano structural composition, which bridges the gap between ceramic and organic materials creating an extremely high gloss, dense nano-coat! Additionally this results in an extremely durable, thick coating with advances in a variety of attributes and unlike anything that has come before it. With our advanced “sio2poxi” tech, the new Finest Reserve is extremely resistant to water spots, acids, solvents, ice, oils, dirt, UV, and all manner of environmental attacks!
CarPro has once again paved the way for paint protection of the future with incredible repellency to anything the environment may toss at it and an industry best sliding angle of only 10 deg! From all field tests, we believe our latest tech is truly the best protection any automotive surface can achieve!
- High Gloss
- Super durable coat
- Very low water spotting
- Fast flashing / Fast curing
- 3~13pH resistant
- High density / Anti abrasion
- High hydrophobic –110° , low sliding angle – 10°
- Apply to any surface except windscreen.
How to use :
1. 1st layer –apply thoroughly over the surface,
2. Wait to flash between 4~5 min at 15~35 C .
3. Once it begins feeling slightly tacky, wipe off with MF. Caution: Waiting too long could become very hard, (if not impossible) to wipe off the residues.
4. 2nd layer may be applied after 30 min from when the first layer was wiped off. Repeat the wipe on/ wipe off process. Please Note: 2nd layer flashes faster.
5. Bake the coat with IR cure lamps at 60 deg.C for 10 min on each panel from 60cm distance. Or until surface temperature reaches 60 deg. C.
• Cure Time: Touch dry at 25 C: 1H / Full dry time – 48H .