Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary variable-speed polisher
- Microprocessor electronics: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start protection and temperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (380 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
Max. polishing pad diameter 200 mm
Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
No load speed 380-2100 rpm
Power input 1400 watt
Power output 880 watt
Tool fixture M 14
Size (L x H) 405×117 mm
Cable length 4,0 m
Weight 2,3 kg
1 handle 252.721