Headlight restoration kit By Visbella
– Restore yellowed or borken headlights, tail lights, fog and directional lights
– Improve headlight performance and appearance
– Everything you need in one easy-to-use toolkit: 1 kit restores 2 lights
– Improves visibility and safety.
– 2 x P800 Sanding Discs
– 2 x P1200 Sanding Discs
– 2 x P2000 Sanding Discs
– 2 x 40gm Polish Paste
– 2 x 3.0ml Protect Liquid
– 1 x Backer Pad M10 Thread
– 1 x Adaptor
– 1 x Sponge Disc
– 1 x Sponge Disc White
– 1 x Mask Tape (300x2cm)
1. Clean the lens with water
2. Tape around the edges of the lens
3. Buff the lens manually or using a handheld buffer
4. Sand the lens using the P800, P1200, or P2000 sanding disks.
5. Rub the lens with polishing paste until it shines
6. Clean the headlight lens with water and dry it
7. Apply the protective liquid onto the surface of the lens (avoid doing this in sunlight). When you are finished, move the car under direct sunlight for two hours or more to allow the lens to dry.
Note: Keep the lens dry and don’t wash the car within 24 hours