Hikari Pro Self Healing Coating
HIKARI PRO is : All NEW HYBRID PROFESSIONAL CAR BODY CERAMIC COATING
Si 0=Si02 Si02 glass (ceramic) coating which protects your cars paint work with an inorganic hard glass coating that gives a solid finish and mirror-like sheen with a long lasting water/grime repellent effect.
10 H Glass coating film lasts up to five years (strongest hard coating on the market) Enables you to wash your car quickly using just water Protects against dirt and grime Has Scratch self-restoring function (*requires professional application) No Need to use Wax after Hikari Glass coating.
SOLID CERAMIC FILM COATING
LONG LASTING BRILLIANT SHINE
SCRATCH SELF RESTORING FUNCTION
LONG LASTING HYDROPHOBIC EFFECT
ULTRA VIOLET RAY PROTECTION
(HIkari PRO ceramic coating is not affected by even the strongest ULTRA VIOLET rays It will preserve your paint works shine, and protect your vehicle against discoloration when exposed to ultraviolet rays)
PRODUCT TYPE : PROTECTIVE CAR COATING AGENT
USE: CAR POLISH/PAINT PROTECTION SEALANT
– BASE COAT①
– HYBRID COAT②
– Sponge x 2
– APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Composition: Modified siloxane resin
Product Name: HIKARI PRO
Product Code: HP-BH30S2
For best results please follow these steps.*(Precautions)
1) Before application First wash your car to remove dirt and debris.
2) Then towel dry your vehicle thoroughly to remove ALL(!) excess water.
3) Avoid running your vehicles engine for long periods during preparation as this will heat the bonnets surface area which is not recommended before applications.
4) Avoid working in dusty or windy areas.
5) Avoid strong or direct sunlight during application.
How to use
1) Wash (Polish if needed) vehicle to remove dirt, debris, grease, excess water and any foreign particles. (Towel dry the vehicle to remove excess water) *If a silicon car wax agent, has been used previously on the vehicle, we recommend that you remove before applying HIKARI glass coating. (using a degreasing agent is recommended)
2) FIRST apply BASE COAT liquid. ( BASE COAT①)
Dab a small amount of the HIKARI solution to the sponge (5-7 drops is recommended) then apply a thin layer to the painted surface in a wiping motion.
3) Allow to set for approximately 2~4 minutes and then wipe dry using the cloth provided. (Repeat in blocks of approx. 50-70cm².)
4) After completing application of the first layer, allow 4 – 6 hours to dry naturally (time may vary depending on air temperature), or USE INFRARED RAY LIGHTS to speed the drying and hardening process. Set lights to 60C for about 20 minutes.
After that apply the second layer- HYBRID COAT ( HYBRID PRO STEP2)
5) (See instruction “2)”. Repeat in blocks of approx. 50-70 cm2).
6) This completes the application process. After completing the application process, you will experience an instant glass mirror effect, which when touched will resemble the surface of a glass bottle. Hybrid Pro Layer gives an extreme water and dirt repellence qualities to the base coat.
7) Please avoid washing or rain for the next 24 hours.
8) Note: HIKARI takes up to 2 weeks to harden completely. Refrain from visiting an automatic car-wash or washing your car with any kind of hard alkali compound containing detergents in this period.
HOW TO USE
Wash all dirt and water from the car. Ensure all drops of water are wiped away before starting work.
WHY CHOOSE HIKARI?…
We appreciate You choosing HIKARI over such a vast range of Brands and Car Chemicals products currently on the market. To follow are 10 Reasons why, you’ve made the RIGHT CHOICE:
1) HIKARI Co., Ltd is Japan based and all of our products are 100% made in Japan.
2) HIKARI boasts over twenty years of research, development and manufacturing
3) HIKARI quality, durability and functionality is independently tested and certified by Japan governmental research institutions i.e. “Tokyo Japan Inspection and Testing Association” and “Osaka Research Industrial Laboratory”.
4) HIKARI’s research and development center is committed to the development of new chemical products always striving to exceed customer expectations.
5) HIKARI has been a Pioneer in the development and commercialization of hard polymers, polysilazane and inorganic silica products within the automotive and home care industry.
6) HIKARI is patent protected in both Japan and USA
7) HIKARI continuously works to improve and develop existing chemical formula products, while simultaneously expanding new horizons with NEW products.
8) HIKARI products are exported to 20 countries across 5 continents.
9) HIKARI considers all customer feedback and strives to improve on quality and the Hikari experience of customers from around the world.
10) HIKARI products are all made in Japan under severe quality standards and control.
Previous types of wax and coatings contain organic materials which oxidize when exposed to ultra violet rays. Oxidization reduces product effectiveness and quality. Wax effectiveness diminishes over time, while ultra violet rays cause discoloring an damage to the car body. Organic material also attracts dirt.
Unlike wax HIKARI Diamond is a completely inorganic ceramic coating that protects your car paintwork with a hard film that gives a solid finish and mirror-like sheen with a long lasting water and grime repellent effect.
*Do not drink or inhale, as this can cause damage to the human body.
*Those with sensitive skin should wear protective gloves when handling.
*Flammable – keep away from fires and open flames.