Liquid Glass Windscreen Protector XTREME
CRYSTALTECH NANO Liquid Glass Windscreen Protector XTREME | Water Beads and Rolls Off | Mud Slides Off Easily | Coating Treatment to Dispel Water, Grime and Mud | Automotive Safety Product to Improve Visibility
- IMPROVE VISIBILITY FOR SAFETY:
- See clearer and farther with a clear windscreen.
- Significantly improves visibility in off-road conditions.
- Protect your life with a faster response time when seconds can save your life.
- REPELS MOTHER NATURE’S ELEMENTS:
- Water beads up and rolls off.
- Mud slides off windscreen with ease.
- Remove mud and grime with ease.
- Dirt and gunk won’t stick, so keeping your windscreen clean is a breeze.
- EASY AND FAST TO APPLY:
- Be sure to start with a clean windscreen.
- It’s so easy to apply with our wipes… “Wipe-on Wipe off”.
- Apply our windscreen protector in less than 30 minutes.
- OTHER PROPERTIES OF THIS COATING:
- Invisible to the human eye.
- UV-Stable with enormous abrasion resistance.
- Chemical resistance (ph 2 – 12).
- Temperature change resistant.
- Strong hydrophobicity (water beads off).
- Significantly reduces insect adhesion.
- Reduces wiper friction.
- Reduces micro scratches.
- Excellent easy-clean performance.
- Resistant to high-pressure cleaners and soft wash systems.
- USING MODERN TECHNOLOGY:
- Advanced Liquid Glass Technology.
- The base compound of SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide) is pure liquid glass.
- When applied, it forms an invisible and ultra-thin layer of powerful protection.
- It is Nano and this specific coating is 500 times thinner than human hair.
- It contains no harmful chemicals.
- It meets REACH standards.
- Made in Germany.
- For 4×4 vehicles that off-road often.
- Durability 6 months.
Buy it now to experience a clean and clear windscreen.
- The optimum temperature to apply the windscreen coating is between +5°C to +20°C.
- Do not apply at lower than 5°C or above 30°C.
- It is essential that the windscreen is completely clean before the application of the coating. On average it takes a minimum of 5 minutes to clean a windscreen. However, it may take 10 minutes, even longer, to clean a highly contaminated windscreen.
- A clean windscreen = enhanced performance.
PREPARATION (Before starting with Step 1)
- Wash the windscreen thoroughly with water.
- Ensure that no residues from cleaning agents are left on the surface as residues prevent the layer of SiO2 (pure glass) from bonding with the surface. The layer formed is only 100nm thick (500 times thinner than a human hair) and can only bond efficiently to a completely clean and dry surface.
- This initial cleaning will remove heavy contamination such as insect residue, traffic film, etc.
- We do not suggest using washing-up liquid, as this places tenside residues on the windscreen. Surfactant-free cleaning agents are recommended. Rinse the windscreen thoroughly.
- Dry the windscreen with a clean cloth or suitable kitchen roll/absorbent paper.
- Please note that the perimeter of the windscreen is often heavily soiled and drops of water can remain in this area. Wipe the perimeter of the windscreen, ensuring that any soiling agents are not transferred to the rest of the windscreen.
- Finally, wipe the windscreen wiper blades to remove heavy contamination.
- Deep clean the windscreen with the enclosed CLEANER wipe (Sachet 1) or use a suitable alcohol cleaner. The cleaner must be free of any additional polishing agents.
- Continue to wipe the surface until the windscreen is completely clean.
- Ensure correct safety controls are followed when using alcohol. Follow the SDS guidelines.
- Test alcohol cleaners such as IPA on an inconspicuous area.
- After cleaning the windscreen with the CLEANER wipe, allow the windscreen to dry and then buff the windscreen with a micro-fiber cloth.
- Apply the NANO PROTECTION to the windscreen (Sachet 2).
- Working quickly, ensure full coverage of the windscreen.
- Wipe with both vertical and horizontal actions to ensure full coverage.
- Continue wiping until the wipe becomes dry (approximately 90 seconds when the temperature is 15°C to 20°C).
- Wipe the outer edge of the windscreen at the last moment to avoid any possible contamination of the central area of the windscreen.
- Finally wipe the coating swab along the wiper blade rubber.
- The pre-impregnated swab contains 6ml of coating. This is optimised for coating a car windscreen. Please use 2 coating swabs for trucks, vans and large vehicles.
- Allow the coating to dry for approximately 5 to 30 minutes (5 minutes in warm weather, eg. 25°C, and 30 minutes in cool weather, eg. 10°C).
- After application the surface may look slightly “cloudy”. Buff the surface with the clean side of a micro-fiber cloth to remove any residue which contributes to the cloudy appearance.
- The coating takes 10 hours to fully cure, but the Windscreen can be exposed to rain 1 hour after application.
- Avoid using the windscreen wipers within the first 10 hours, but in some instances they may have to be used. This can slightly reduce the length of time that the coating remains in place.
Before applying CrystalTech Nano, please make sure you adhere to the following:
– If the surface you are coating is heavily soiled we recommend that you wash it with soap and water (preferably using a power washer) before starting the CrystalTech Nano application.
– Do not apply the coating to windscreens which are coated with other agents such as car waxes, polishes, etc.
– Do not apply CrystalTech Nano in direct sunlight or onto hot surfaces.
– Do not apply CrystalTech Nano in the rain or in extreme humid/moist conditions.
– Do not apply CrystalTech Nano when near a source of ignition, this includes smoking.
Buy it now to experience a clean and clear windscreen.