TAC System’s SEAL is a water-based protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather. SEAL restores the appearance of surfaces and keeping them looking good with a strong UV and hydrophobic protection. Best of all, SEAL lasts up to three months!
The sun is not good on flexible materials, like rubber, plastic, and leather. Gradually they fade and crack. Usually you have to applying a protectant every week or two. But SEAL provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months. High grade UV protection maintains the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces. Plus, SEAL can revive dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic and leather. These surfaces are left non-greasy, non-sticky and with a satin shine.
SEAL will not damage tires or dry out plastic. It is even safe on leather. SEAL stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains. Surfaces treated with SEAL will require less cleaning and they will retain a new look.
1. Clean the surface from dirt oil & dust.
2. Dilution ratio with distilled water and SEAL (SEAL : water)
Tires/Rubber – undiluted 1:1
Plastics – 1:3
Engine – 1:1~3
Interior / Dashboard / Leather – 1:5
Use to pour into spray bottle.
3. Shake the bottle well, spray on surface
4.For Tires / Rubber apply with sponge applicator.
– DO not use or store near heat or open flame
– Avoid letting it dry on any surface
– Put it away from child’s reach
– Caution Avoid contact with eyes.If contact occurs,rinse with water immediately
– Do not drink! If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and show product container and label.