TONYIN Graphene Coating 30 ml Kit
Graphene is a two-dimensional, elastic material and one of the lightest materials on the planet, but at the same time, the most resistant.
Graphene, is obtained from graphite and has the same structure. It is a single sheet of a thick carbon atom. This sheet comes from graphite, which is a three-dimensional structure of numerous layers of Graphene joined together. The atoms are organized forming hexagonal bonds. These bonds are formed at 120º angles on the same plane in what is known as covalent bonds. Each atom forms bonds with three more atoms and so on forming a large network.
Characteristics of a graphene-based ceramic:
- It has an impressive hardness; It is very complicated to scratch a sheet of Graphene.
- It is one of the hardest materials discovered, two hundred times more than steel.
- It is ecological, it does not pollute since it is organic matter.
- It has almost complete transparency.
- Its melting point is greater than 3000 ° C.
- Corrosion resistance
- Durability on automotive paint 3-5 years
- Curing time only 2 hours and keep dry for 24 hours
Qty: 30 ml