Tonyin Headlight Restoration Kit
Kit includes everything needed to get your headlights looking as good as new (please note, water for wet sanding is not included)
– Wetsand Paper
– Headlight Restoration Fluid
– Electric Vapourizer
– Face Mask
How to Use
– Thoroughly clean headlight
– Pre soak the wetsand paper and, using plenty of water, start to sand the hazing/yellowing on the headlight. We recommend starting from 600 grit and working through to 1500 grit
– Once wet sanding is complete, please use a degreaser to wipe down the headlight
– Fill 80 -100ml of the restoration fluid into the vapourizer jub and tightly seal (use included rubber sealing band)
– Plug the vapourizer into power and wait approximately 5-6 minutes (or until a fine vapour/steap start to appear from the tip
– From approximately 1 cm away, and starting from top to bottom. allow the vapour to coat the headlight. During this process the headlight will start to go clear indicating it is now sufficiently coated.
– Allow to dry. We recommend allowing an hour.
– One kit should be enough to coat +- 60-70 headlights.